Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Is my love sleeping?

Its been a while since I went out and did some photography that is near to my heart. To be precise its almost 3 weeks.
The reason would be that I have come to this amazing place, where things are so nice that I dont really know what to shoot. In some time I am sure that I will be doing some fair amount of shooting though.
I often feel that it is important to detach oneself from what really liked doing, for some time. This way one is able to associate oneself more with that thing of liking and as a result gets better rewards. This is also essential to avoid getting bored with the thing you like doing the best. Its like saying that when you have a plate of dishes, you should eat the least preferred one first. This way you would finish whats on the plate. As no matter how full you get eating the least preferred stuf, you would always have the stuff that you like. This was also a technique that was applied by my teacher back in Delhi.
Its going to be hectic weeks after weeks starting monday. The teaching will start and then I will also be having my own classes to attend.

5 ~ Monsoon Magic

I hope that my camera is making the full use of this break and relaxing a lot. I miss her a lot, but its ok. Perhaps i should let her rest. That way I will be able to love her more when I am back using her.

No comments: