Thursday, December 21, 2006

Venture into Fashion and Glamour Photography

I have always want to do some Fashion photography. Have always been in love with glamour.. though its a different story that I myself don't do much of it.
A venture into this domain was always round the corner. So i did get a chance to do some Fashion show shoots and grabbed the opportunity..!


10

23

24

These shots were shot at a Prasad Bidappa and Hemant Trivedi Show at the Bangalore Habba held on 10th December at palace Grounds.
Well the first impression.. Man its tough to shoot during live shows!

Am now on the lookout for shooting glamour...This will mainly be studio or set shots .. mostly trying to understand the human form.

Any models interested please contact me.

3 comments:

Manaswi said...

Yes I am interested! :)

Ashok Yadav said...

Arre bhai main to kab se taiyaar hun!! aap hi ko mere ander ka model nazar nahi aata.... :p

Aditya Bhelke said...

Wow, thats cool man. I wanted to do this from a long time too.. but never got a chance. Would love to and hoping do this some time soon.

Best of luck,
Aditya
http://365-days-photo-project.blogspot.com/