Monday, December 25, 2006

Keep Smiling

Smile: A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement.

Celebrating christmas with Smiles all around. Wishing all my friends and well wishers a very Merry Christmas and a fruitful new year ahead.

You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.
Smile (1)

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
Smile (2)

Smile, even if it's a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.
Smile (3)

Currently doing a series of High Key images for a wallpaper series on Smile.
Here's shown above is a sample of the same.

Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir, Iam also a photographer i loved the way you have presented photography as an art . The main learning is the street photography which builds ones attitude towards people.

Joy Pedrow said...

Hey,
My name is Joy, and I write an inspirational blog called JOY Full Secret.
http://joyfullcircle.blogspot.com/

It's where people send in inspirational quotes, stories, art, pictures or anything inspirational.
I love some of you quotes, and pictures, and I was wondering if I could use some in my blog. I will give you credit. Thanks -Joy Pedrow