Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Child Relief and You

Just recently with these discussions about this reservations and all.. there was a nice thing that i came across..
This was one of my friend contributing some part of his basic salary as a donation to CRY ( Child relief and You) .. I did feel a bit ashamed at not having done something similar..
and will probably will do it for sure in the near future..

However.. my connection with the children goes back long.. probably right from the day i started photographing...
The look on the kids faces, their innocence, their carefree laughter just fills my heart with joy...

Express Yourself: Hunger

They have become a favourite subject of shooting for me...

I know a Secret

The expressions that these kids give simply amazing and at many times they do touch the heart and makes you want to do something for them...
Despair

No comments: