Monday, August 07, 2006

Work Spaces...

As I sit in my Air conditioned Glass-Pyramid Office space... I reflect upon the work space of the less fortunate ones...of the many unfortunate street children across India who work in restaurants / hotels/ dhabas to earn a living...

My work space (I sit in the Pyramid)
Dream...

Their Work Space
Their Work Space

Have you ever looked into their lives?
Their style of working..
They work in the worst of the conditions... but they still keep going..
Never failing to pass a smile when you smile at them...
They work in the darkest of corners.. in the shabbiest of places...
The only source of light being the window..
Is it a window to their life? A Source of Light into their dark worlds?
Or merely a source of hope.. to someday comeout of the dark world and relish the bright world outside..
When .. when .. when will that happen ??


With not enough shelter.. not enough clothes...many a times they are forced to take shelter in whatever they find...

Shelter
Protection

.....I think .. just keep thinking .....

No comments: