Monday, June 19, 2006

...there I was; spending some time with them.

What is it that connects me so much with these street kids...?
I am game to go and spend some time with them any time...
their smiles makes me forget my sorrows... the situations that i have landed myself in seems futile...
Birth of a smile

it gives me hope to survive... and survive smilingly ... taking each day as it comes...
without worries...
a stranger to them i am .. and they to me...
one line that i recent read..
"If everyone is a stranger, then everyone is free" this line in the article makes so much sense...
Isn't that what the world today is becoming..full of strangers??
people disowning families...
forgetting relationships... just to FREE...
and hence becoming a stranger to all...and above all a Stranger to Oneself...

Am I also ?
Yes I would say...
running away from the situation is no way to handle the situation...

Help me o lord...
Show me the light...
Show me the light O' Lord

Lemme be like the street kids...
Carefree.. Happy.. Satisfied..

1 comment:

creatively lazy said...

lovely post... I wish i free myself of my fears someday soon and get to spend time with these lovely kids...