Monday, August 22, 2005

JESUS lived in INDIA??

Jesus Lived in India?? Did he??

There are not many instances in life when something catches your attention so often. One such instance happened just yesterday.
I was in this bookshop Landmark in Forum at Bangalore, and was just going through the religious writings section where this one caught my attention.
"Jesus Lived in India: His Unknown Life Before and After the Crucifixion by Holger Kersten "
But of course I had to lay my hands on this one.
My interest in Christianity had been imbibed long back having studied in a Jesuit school most of my life and more recently having read Da Vinci Code.
The startling relevations surprise me and the book did set me wondering.
Not too long was the time gap and there comes this book. Another SHOCK to me!!!

Haven't started reading the book yet as I am yet to finish off having the Conversations with God that I am having through Neale Donald Walsch.
But I hope that it turns out to be a great book.
Well Life is indeed full of surprises!! Just hoping that this is a pleasant one!

No comments: